Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work is an engaging curriculum for developing foundational workplace skills and work ethic. We know that adults learn by doing. That is why these interactive seminars engage both intellect and emotion to deliver desired outcomes and the business results employers are looking for. Essential soft skills are broken down into work ethic behaviours which improve employee performance and engagement.
Are you interested in…
- increased employee engagement
- decreased absenteeism
- improved productivity
- decreased employee turnover
- improved customer satisfaction
- positive attitudes and communication
- leveraging strengths and collaboration
- interpersonal skill development
- decreased theft and shrinkage
- preparing your workforce for long term success
- improving employee morale
If you said YES to any of the above, then Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work is for you!
Behaviours that drive job placement, performance and retention are identified. Lasting change is established by developing these interpersonal skills and the core values that support them.
Participants learn to approach work with a winning attitude every day, manage expectations and grow a reputation for stellar performance.
Attitude Professionalism Initiative Respect
Integrity Gratitude Appreciation Accountability
- team building
- promoting awareness, understanding and self-actualization
- organizations wanting to build workplace skills
- large or small groups
- limited to extensive employment experience
- low to high literacy levels
- job seekers
- entry level employees
- middle management
- senior leadership